- Yellow fever vaccine, preferably 15 days before departure.
- Pack light, avoid excess baggage.
- Use backpack type bag, avoid suitcases with wheels.
- Light clothing. Long-sleeved T-shirts and light pants. For walking in the jungle, use long sleeves and pants.
- Rubber boots and raincoat.
- At all times follow local guide´s instructions. Do not touch things in the jungle without asking.
- Do not eat fruits or leaves in the jungle without asking the local guide.
- Hunting and collecting specimens is not permitted.
- Hat and sunscreen.
- We recommended the use of a swimsuit. Please do not swim naked in rivers and lakes.
- Use at all times of a life jacket when you are transported by boat.
- Insect repellent.
- If you use personal medications, as a precaution secure extra doses.
- Please inform us of any handicap, food or other allergy, and if you follow a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- Flashlight with batteries, headlamp is ideal.
- Camera with charger, battery and memory. We recommended for protection from rain and moisture, the use or waterproof bags.
- Personal documents (ID card, passport, vise where applicable).
Amazon community ecotourism